The Hotel & Hostel San Jorge is a local budget hotel located just a few blocks from San Juan’s gay nightlife:
- Zal Si Puedes is located just around the corner in the same building on Ave Ponce de Leon.
- XTeamworks is two blocks on Ave Fernandez Juncos.
- Temptation is three blocks on Calle Bolivar.
- The Palace is five blocks just before Ave De Diego.
- Tia Maria is five blocks on Ave De Diego.
- The other bars near ‘stop 18’ are about a 20 minute walk or a short taxi ride (there is a taxi company at the hotel) or UBER.
While the hotel is not a ‘gay hotel’ – it is gay-friendly as long as you are respectful of other guests (keep it on the quiet side after 11pm – especially if you are coming home from the bars very late). Room occupancy is limited to double occupancy – so there is no problem if you are single and want to bring a friend. If you are a couple, room occupancy is limited to two guests – so you would have to register as a triple, etc.
There is 24 hour front desk service and you will be asked to leave your key at the desk when you go out.
Check out the Hotel San Jorge AirBnb listing below or click here for the Hotel & Hostel San Jorge website.